- Discharge of the patient will be authorised as per the doctor’s opinion.
- In case the patient/relative wishes to be transferred to another hospital or be sent home against the advice of the doctor, the patient/relative would be required to sign a ‘Discharge against Medical Advice’ declaration and the hospital will not be held responsible for any change in the patient’s condition, thereafter.
- Your Summary Report/Discharge Card will be given to you by the floor staff at the time of discharge.
- Please submit the visitor passes at the billing department or you will be charged accordingly.
- Any refund above Rs.10, 000/- will be paid by cheque within a period of one week.
This is a welcome appraisal of our services. The ward nurse will issue a feedback form at the time of discharge. Please do take the time to let us know how we can serve you better.
All the reports should be collected from report collection centre at Reception.
Billing & Payment
- The billing department functions on all week days from 9am to 9pm.
- Charges of investigations, operation theatres & doctor fees will vary according to the room category
- Emergency charges will be applicable as per hospital protocol for any test / procedure done on Sundays / public holidays / after working hours of respective departments / on an emergency basis
- Emergency visit charges are applicable between 09:00 pm to 09:00 am when the doctor is specially called to see the patient
- Intensivist visit will be charged on a per day basis during the period of stay in ICUs
If more than one surgery is performed during the same session i.e. within a single theatre slot then the patient is charged as per multiple surgeries.
- You can redress your billing queries on our helpline numbers.
- No billing queries will be entertained after 30 days from date of discharge
- It is mandatory that patients wear hospital clothes.
- The hospital provides washed and clean linen to all patients.
- For any additional requirement of linen, you may contact the ward nurse.
- In case of any electrical faults with light switches, A/C, TV, etc., or plumbing items like showers, flushes etc., please inform the nurse on duty for assistance.
- Please do not attempt to shift or repair any electrical item.
- Do not touch the oxygen and suction pump equipment.
- Use of mobile phones is restricted in patient related areas.